Compliance declaration with RoHS Directive
RoHS is the acronym for “Restriction of Hazardous Substances”. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, originated in the European Union and restricts the use of specific hazardous materials in the manufacture of electrical and electronic products.
The substances restricted under RoHS are: Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Cadmium (Cd), Hexavalent chromium (Cr VI), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) flame retardants.
The packaging and raw materials used by MAGNUM comply with the RoHS Directive.
Chemical Analysis Reports:
- Stainless Steel AISI 302, DIN X3 CrNiN 17-8
- Stainless Steel AISI 303, DIN X8 CrNiS 18-9
- Stainless Steel AISI 304, DIN X5 CrNi 18-10
- Stainless Steel AISI 316L, DIN X2 CrNiMo 17-12-2
- Aluminum Alloy ASTM 6262, DIN 1712
- Brass SAE CA 360
- Card box (packaging)
- Plastic box (packaging)
© 2015 by Magnum.