Magnum anticipated the market demands and brought the X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer to measure the layers.
The equipment allows performing the elemental analysis in metals and alloys, besides identifying and classifying these metals.
First in the south of the Country to count on this device, the company innovates with the certification of its treatments, offering more safety and accuracy to its customers.
Some specifications of this equipment:
- Measurement of up to 4 overlapping layers;
- Identification and classification of metals;
- Analysis of liquids;
- Simultaneos visualization of up to four specters;
- Elemental analysis in metals and alloys;
- Qualitative spectral analysis of element identification;
- Simultaneous analysis of the composition of up to 15 components.
© 2015 by Magnum.